What is Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1?
BCAAs are branched chain amino acids that contribute to the maintenance and gain of muscle mass, as well as to a better recovery after training.
The BCAAs or also called essential branched amino acids, are formed by three amino acids which are leucine, isoleucine and valine; and are necessary for the human body because it can not manufacture them by itself and needs to be included in the diet. These 3 amino acids are involved in the processes of protein synthesis and the formation and construction of muscle mass and promote recovery and decrease fatigue.
These 3 amino acids participate in the processes of protein synthesis and the formation and construction of muscle mass and promote recovery and decrease fatigue.
This supplement has an 8:1:1 ratio, which means the proportion of amino acids that carries this product; contains a lot of leucine (8 parts) compared to other bcaas, which is responsible for muscle building and this will give you very good results both in training and after training. It is the most effective ratio to promote muscle mass gain.
Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 contains amino acids from AJINOMOTO which guarantees the highest level of product efficacy, with no chemical additives in the amino acids, 100% purity and better absorption by the body.
For its formulation, the Ajinomoto patent has been chosen due to its high quality.
Life Pro Bcaa 8:1:1 establishes an anabolic environment in your body, offering energy in terms of muscles, collaborates in fat loss and minimizes recovery times, fatigue and muscle soreness. They improve and accelerate physical recovery, increase your performance and promote proper muscle development.
Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 is recommended for those athletes who need to improve their recovery time. And they want ingredients that help them minimize the negative effects on muscle tissues as a result of physical exercise, especially endurance.
Benefits of BCAA 8:1:1 by Life Pro
- The BCAA‘s are essential elements for the maintenance of muscle mass as well as to accelerate recovery after physical activity. They are part of the proteins.
- All whey proteins contain essential amino acids, but extra intake of these 3 amino acids, which are directly involved with protein synthesis, can increase muscle mass gain.
- The 8:1:1 ratio is one of the most optimal we can find for the multiple benefits in relation to muscle mass gain.
- They help maintain glucose deposits as they can be used as fuel and therefore prevents fatigue or postpones it.
- The leucine activates the mechanism in the body and favors a positive nitrogen balance.
- They contribute to reducing fatigue both during and after training and promote optimal recovery after intense workouts.
- They can reduce muscle damage.
- Reduce muscle damage.
- Reduce muscle soreness.
- They promote muscle building and contribute to the production of glutamine.
- They stimulate the synthesis of proteins and prevent catabolism or loss of muscle mass.
- They do not need to be digested. They are quickly absorbed.
- The BCAAs contribute in establishing an anabolic environment in your body, offering you energy in terms of muscle mass.
- They can help foster fat loss and minimize recovery times, fatigue and muscle soreness.
- Improve and accelerate physical recovery, increase your performance, and promote proper muscle development.
How to use
Take 2 capsules preferably after training for muscle recovery and 2 capsules before bedtime.