Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 is a sports supplement that provides branched-chain amino acids or BCAAs in 8:1:1 ratio of the highest quality.
You may also like
What is Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1:1?
BCAAs are branched-chain amino acids that contribute to the maintenance and gain of muscle mass, as well as to better recovery after workouts.
It is composed of amino acids of the highest quality which are Leucine, in greater proportion, since the 8 refers to this amino acid. Valine and Isoleucine in a ratio of 8:1:1.
It is the most effective ratio to promote muscle mass gain.
The BCAA's (Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine) form practically one third of muscle tissue. These 3 amino acids are involved in the processes of protein synthesis and the formation and construction of muscle mass and promote recovery and decrease fatigue.
Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 establishes an anabolic environment in your body, offering you energy in terms of muscle mass, assists in fat loss and minimizes recovery times, fatigue and muscle soreness. They improve and accelerate physical recovery, increase your performance, and promote proper muscle development.
Among these amino acids, leucine is the most important for its effects, although it is strongly supported by the other 2 amino acids. Therefore, Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 contains this ratio: it is provided 8 times more than the other two amino acids.
Leucine is responsible for activating the mTOR pathway, and activates the beginning of the processes of generation and construction of new muscle tissue.
Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 is recommended for those athletes who need to improve their recovery time. And they want ingredients that help them minimize the negative effects on muscle tissues as a result of physical exercise, especially endurance.
It is ideal for anyone looking for a product that will help them increase their recovery time and have an environment conducive to muscle tissue regeneration.
The benefits of Life Pro 8:1:1 BCAA
- The BCAA‘s are fundamental elements for the maintenance of muscle mass as well as to accelerate recovery after physical activity. They are part of the proteins.
- All whey proteins contain essential amino acids, but extra intake of these 3 amino acids, which are directly involved with protein synthesis, can increase muscle mass gain.
- The 8:1:1 ratio is one of the most optimal we can find for the most benefits in relation to muscle mass gain.
- They help maintain glucose deposits as they can be used as fuel and therefore prevents fatigue or postpones it.
- The leucine activates the mechanism in the body and favors a positive nitrogen balance.
- They contribute to reducing fatigue both during and after training and promote optimal recovery after intense workouts. They can reduce muscle damage.
- Reduce muscle damage.
- Reduce muscle soreness.
- They promote muscle building and contribute to the production of glutamine. They stimulate the synthesis of proteins and prevent catabolism or loss of muscle mass.
- They do not need to be digested. They are quickly absorbed.
- The BCAAs contribute in establishing an anabolic environment in your body, offering you energy in terms of muscle mass.
- They can help foster fat loss and minimize recovery times, fatigue and muscle soreness.
- Improve and accelerate physical recovery, increase your performance, and promote proper muscle development.
How to use
It is recommended to take a dose of BCAA 8:1:1 of 7.5 grams (which is equal to 2 measures), after training and before bedtime, providing a total dose of 15 g.
Mix the supplement with a dose of between 200 and 250 ml of water and shake.
Buenos días Ruth,
Sí, es vegano. Los aminoácidos libres que empleamos en nuestros productos no son de origen animal.
Hola, hace poco adquirí un bote de bcaas 8:1:1 sabor cola. En el etiquetado de información nutricional pone que contiene azúcar. Y en la lista de ingredientes, dextrosa. Pero no indica que cantidad lleva por porción o por 100 g. Podrían informar de la cantidad de azúcar o dextrosa que lleva el producto, ya que no lo indica en el etiquetado. Gracias un saludo
Buenos días Miguel Angel,
No se indica porque la proporción es mínima, contiene <1.5g de dextrosa por porción