Buy Fit Food Online
Did you think you couldn't enjoy a treat while respecting your diet? These products will meet your expectations, high protein, great flavors and very low in fat.
What is fit food?
The concept of fit food was born as a result of the growing trend among people to take care of their diet, to maintain healthy lifestyle habits and to find foods in line with this.
The aim of fit food is to combat the numerous options of fast food, unhealthy processed food and ready meals that people choose in today's fast-paced lifestyle. Many people's daily lives are characterised by a lack of time to cook: fit food facilitates this process, while providing superior nutritional quality. This type of food can be found in a fit food market.
The demand for fitness food is increasing. The number of conventional food options, in a healthy form and with better nutritional values is increasing. The benefit for people is the ease with which they can improve their diet and lifestyle and still enjoy their favourite foods, without giving up their favourite flavours while taking care of their health.
In addition to the improvement in its composition, we can also highlight that during its elaboration process, the excessive use of saturated fats, reheated oils, hydrogenated x oils, chemical additives, melted hydrogenated oils, etc., is considerably reduced, either totally or partially.
What are the benefits of fit food?
Improved nutrient balance: fit food options are often notable for their high protein content, the most important macronutrient for fitness and sports people.
- They encourageadherence to a healthy and varied diet: they avoid falling into the monotony of the same foods.
- Their calorie intake is lower than conventional options: they help maintain a healthy body weight.
- Their sugar content is practically non-existent in the vast majority.
- The use of whole grains instead of white grains: as a consequence, the increase in fibre and nutrients is greater.
- The use of preservatives and additives is much lower.
- The use of saturated fats, reheated oils, etc. is reduced and options with a greater number of properties are chosen.
How to eat fit food?
Foods categorised as fit food are designed to be eaten as a substitute for their conventional version. They promote better habits and health care.
The variety of options is increasing. At Life Pro we offer you a wide range of options that you can include in your daily routine to improve your diet and make it easier to eat healthy. You can choose from protein spreads with different flavours, high in protein and with no added sugars, breads, wraps or even pizza doughs to create your own healthy versions, made with wholemeal flour.