You may also like
What is Life Pro Bcaa 8:1:1?
BCAA's are a set of 3 amino acids that are essential for the maintenance and gain of muscle mass, for the creation of the necessary anabolic environment and recoveries at the end of workouts. The BCAA's (Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine) form practically one third of the muscle tissue.
Amino acids are those components that make up proteins: these are made up of long chains, which are divided into two groups: non-essential amino acids and essential amino acids.
Branched amino acids, or BCAAs, are a type of essential amino acid. Our body can produce them by itself and we must ingest them through supplementation or diet. The BCAAs are formed by a set of three amino acids which are leucine, isoleucine and valine.
Leucine is found in the highest proportion: 8 refers to this amino acid. Among these amino acids, leucine is the most important for the effects it provides, although it is strongly supported by the other 2 amino acids. That is why Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 contains this ratio: it is provided 8 times more than the other two amino acids. It is the most effective ratio to promote muscle mass gain.
Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 is recommended for those who play sports, who need to improve their recovery time, promote muscle mass gain, and avoid catabolism.
What are the properties of BCAA 8:1:1?
Unlike high protein whole foods or protein supplements, in which the amino acids that are part of their composition have to be digested, metabolized in the liver before being transported. They require more time and a much more complex process before they can be used.
It is the amino acid with the highest BCAA ratio of 8:1:1. Leucine acts by activating the mTOR pathway that can generate protein synthesis in the muscles. Leucine is the branched amino acid of the three that is most involved in protein synthesis and in creating the anabolic environment for muscle mass gain. That is why we will always see greater amounts than of the other two.
- Its main objective is to help maintain muscle mass. It helps to prevent catabolism.
- The leucine acts by activating a vía called mTOR that can generate síntesis of proteínas in the muscles. It is more easily and quickly absorbed than most other amino acids.
- Enhances the synthesis of proteins.
- Helps regulate blood glucose levels.
- It helps regulate blood glucose levels.
- Optimizes glucose metabolism by increasing the capacity to be stored in the muscles.
- Promotes the synthesis of new muscle fibers and their reconstruction after exercise.
- It helps to eliminate fat during exercise because it promotes its use as a source of energy.
- Decreases the risk of type II diabetes.
- It is a precursor of alanine and glutamine.
- Enable the positive balance of nitrogen, necessary to repair and build muscle tissues.
- Acts as a nervous system relaxant, which can reduce nervousness, anxiety or stress.
- It intervenes in the regulation of the amount of glucose in the blood.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!