Buy Creatine Online
Discover our range of creatine for all tastes. Quality creatine at the best price on the market. Surely you've ever heard of Creatine, being a very popular sports supplement. It can be combined with virtually any type of intra or post-workout drink.
What is creatine?
Creatine is a set of 3 amino acids: Methionine, L Arginine and L Methionine that is stored naturally within the muscle fibres, in the form of phosphocreatine, and contributes to energy production and ATP regeneration.
We have a natural amount of creatine in our muscles: it is just that it is limited. Between 94% and 97% is localised in muscle tissue.
When we increase the amount through supplementation, we will notice considerable effects over time, in terms of strength, reduced fatigue and overall performance. Small amounts of creatine are also ingested in the diet.
If there is one thing that characterises creatine, it is the strong evidence behind its effectiveness. Numerous studies have been carried out over the last few years which have shown it to be one of the most effective sports supplements available. It promotes muscle mass gain, improves energy production, explosiveness and strength levels.
This sports supplement acts by saturation: that is to say, we must provide a constant amount of creatine so that its effects can be noticed by saturating the levels of cellular creatine.
One of its additional effects is that it causes retention of liquids at a cellular level. It contributes to a more voluminous appearance. This effect has nothing to do with what is commonly known as fluid retention.
What types of creatine are there?
- Creatine monohydrate: this is the most widely consumed type of creatine and the one on which most scientific studies have been carried out to prove its effectiveness and safety. Its bioavailability is very high in the body. Creatine monohydrate can carry the Creapure® seal.
- Creatine Kre Alcalyn: has the characteristic that its pH is elevated from 7 to 12 to increase the absorption rate and an alkaline pH. This formulation avoids its conversion to creatinine which is discarded in the urine. The amount needed to notice its effects is lower.
- Creatine Malate: is made up of a combination of creatine together with an energy precursor called malate. It is used by people with chronic fatigue.
Other types of creatine are: creatine citrate, creatine gluconate, creatine ethyl ester, creatine nitrate, creatine Magna Power, creatine hydrochloride...
What is creatine used for?
- It facilitates the replenishment of phosphocreatine and in turn regenerates ATP.
- It helps to increase strength and energy levels and promotes muscle mass gain.
- Creatine is responsible for improving muscle contraction action.
- It helps to achieve a higher degree of cellular hydration. As a result, muscle mass appears more swollen and voluminous.
- Helps delay the onset of muscle fatigue.
As an additional benefit, it can help to improve cognitive ability as a small proportion of creatine, between 5% and 10%, is stored in the brain.
How to take creatine
- The recommended dose of creatine per intake is determined by the body weight of the individual. The ideal amount is 0.1 grams per kilogram of body weight.
Example: if your weight is 80kg, the amount consumed per intake will be 8 grams per day.
- It is advisable not to interrupt your creatine intake on rest days.
- It is not necessary to do a creatine loading phase. The benefit and result obtained is the same as it acts by saturation and must be taken constantly over time.
- In the event that you want to do a loading phase, you should increase the quantity to 3-4 intakes of 5 grams per day for a period of 1 to 2 weeks.
When to take creatine?
Creatine can be taken at any time of the day. Its effects are not affected by the time it is taken. It does not contain any stimulant substances or compounds, so it can be taken before going to sleep without interfering with sleep or rest.
What is the Creapure® seal?
Creapure® is a patent that confirms that the creatine monohydrate supplement has been produced under quality standards and conditions. Life Pro's creatine monohydrate supplements have this certification.
This test checks that it meets the quality requirements and parameters such as the composition of each element, eliminating any risk of contamination by other substances and products or cross-contamination. It contains no impurities.
The Creapure® seal is obtained when the tested supplement has a 99.95% composition.