BUY WEIGHT CONTROL PRODUCTS ONLINE
What are weight management products?
Weight management products are supplements designed to help you achieve your desired weight and maintain it over time. Their main objective is to promote fat loss.
We can find a large number of supplements designed for this purpose: each one is composed of 1 or several ingredients that will promote weight loss, help regulate appetite and satiety, as well as increase metabolism.
For maximum effectiveness and best results with weight management supplements, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle, including physical exercise and a calorie deficit (when we consume fewer calories than our body needs, and therefore will have to use fat stores for energy).
What are weight management products for?
- Appetite control: they can be our ally in reducing appetite. There are certain supplements that can help regulate the secretion of leptin and ghrelin, the hormones responsible for hunger and satiety.
- Avoid total or partial absorption of nutrients: there are supplements that, when taken with a meal, prevent part of their carbohydrates or fats from being absorbed.
- Promote weight loss: help fat loss and boost the calorie deficit created with food and physical exercise.
- Decrease fat percentage: as a result of weight loss, we want to preserve muscle mass, the most metabolically active tissue, and get rid of fat.
- Eliminate fluid retention: supplements such as diuretics can be an occasional aid to eliminate extra fluids, whether due to poor diet, cheat meals, etc.
- Achieve the desired weight and be able to maintain it over time: once the desired weight is reached, it is important to be able to maintain it over time. Weight management supplements can help to maintain it steadily over time.
- Improve body composition: as a result of less fat or fluids, as well as a better overall appearance that brings us closer to our goals.
How to take weight management products?
Each weight management supplement may have a time when it is most effective to be taken: for example, on an empty stomach, during training, before training, in the evening or at any time of the day.
It is recommended to consult the information on the supplement of interest on a case-by-case basis and to follow the instructions and mode of use. Supplements containing large amounts of caffeine are recommended to be taken at times that are not close to sleep as they may interfere with the quality of sleep, especially for people sensitive to stimulants.
What types of supplements are available?
- Nutrient blockers: there are supplements that prevent the total or partial absorption of carbohydrates and fats by preventing our body from absorbing them. They are taken with food.
- Diuretics: these are intended to eliminate fluid retention. Among the most common are green tea and artichoke extract.
- Green tea: helps to combat fluid retention, has antioxidant properties and helps to increase metabolism, allowing fats to be used as fuel.
- Berberine: helps reduce blood sugar levels and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Synephrine: helps reduce appetite, acts as a thermogenic, increases metabolism and boosts energy levels.
- Chromium Picolinate:helps regulate insulin, lower cholesterol and reduce appetite levels.
- Cla: stimulates metabolism, promotes the utilisation of fat for energy and has antioxidant properties.
- Thermogenics: help increase body temperature, increasing the body's calorie expenditure and promoting fat loss.
- Substitutes:supplements that replace a meal in order to aid weight loss.
Supplements intended to help control weight are recommended for people:
- who have the goal of maintaining their weight more easily
- who want to minimise the impact of cheat meals
- reduce appetite
- maximice fat loss
- increase daily calorie expenditure and metabolism