Buy Glutamine Online
Glutamine is one of the amino acids that performs essential functions in our body. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in our body, and is responsible for protecting our muscle mass, accelerating recovery and stimulating the immune system. Check our products, own manufacture, without intermediaries.
What is glutamine?
Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in muscle tissue, belonging to the group of non-essential amino acids. It can be synthesised by the body in certain quantities, without the need for food intake.
When glycogen stores are depleted, glutamine has the capacity to be converted into glucose to generate energy: it can be used in the synthesis of ATP.
It is necessary to maintain the proper functioning of the immune system, to transport ammonia so that it can be disposed of and is involved in protein synthesis and muscle mass gain. It improves intestinal health by promoting nutrient absorption and assimilation of the 3 macronutrients.
In supplementation, glutamine can be found in two forms:
L Glutamine: the active form of the amino acid glutamine. This supplement has the characteristic that it has a higher absorption rate and bioavailability than glutamine peptides. It can also be found in combination with BCAAS.
Glutamine peptides. Has a lower urinary elimination rate than L-Glutamine. Increases plasma glutamine levels.
What is glutamine for?
- Promotes post-workout recovery and muscle mass gain, Helps fight fatigue.
- It strengthens the immune system and offers protection against infection and disease.
- It helps to keep glycogen stores charged and to produce energy when needed. This amino acid has the ability to be converted into glucose.
- It supports the proper functioning of the immune system and is involved in the process of ammonia elimination through urea.
- It improves the absorption of nutrients and promotes intestinal health.
- Benefits the injury recovery process by decreasing wound healing time and injury recovery time.
- It is a precursor of glutathione, one of the body's most powerful antioxidants.
How to take glutamine?
If it is a powdered supplement, mix the desired amount with water and take in one or more doses a day. In tablet form, it is not necessary to dissolve the supplement.
It can be taken before and after training. The recommended dose is between 5 to 10 grams per dose.