BUY DIURETICS ONLINE
What are diuretics?
A diuretic is a supplement that promotes the elimination of fluids retained in the body, due to multiple factors that can cause swelling or heaviness.
Fluid retention can be caused by a number of factors. This occurs due to an imbalance in the body fluids which, instead of being expelled through urine, are accumulated in different parts of the body, for example, some of the most affected and common areas are: the ankles, abdomen, etc. The most common factors are: taking certain medications, sitting for long hours, excessive sodium intake, pregnancy or even hormonal imbalances.
Although these are the most common areas, fluid retention can occur anywhere in the body. One way to identify if fluid retention is present is to press on the area with your thumb and if your thumb marks the area for several seconds and takes a long time to disappear, fluid retention is present. Other common symptoms are a decrease in the amount of urine and a sudden weight gain.
Diuretics help to eliminate this excess fluid. They are made from extracts of various natural plants. They increase the amount of urine that is eliminated through the kidneys and promote the loss of excess fluid.
Common natural diuretics include green tea, artichoke, horsetail, dandelion, hibiscus extract and coffee.
What are diuretics for?
Diuretics work by causing the kidneys to eliminate more water in the urine, as well as electrolytes. They can reduce the total blood volume, helping in the treatment of certain pathologies such as hypertension.
Its benefits are:
- They eliminate the excess liquid accumulated in the body that can worsen the visual image, as well as produce discomfort and swelling.
- They favour the loss of body weight and its volume: when we lose weight thanks to diuretics, it should be pointed out that it is not fat, it is the excess of liquids that we had in our body.
- They facilitate the elimination of toxins.
- They improve the condition of the skin.
- They can help to combat cellulite.
How to avoid fluid retention?
A diuretic can be the ideal aid to eliminate accumulated liquids. In addition, combine its intake with healthy habits and lifestyle in order to maintain its effect. Some recommendations are:
- Reduce salt intake.
- Avoid ultra-processed foods with a high sodium content.
- Maintain an active lifestyle and engage in regular physical activity.
- Drink enough water throughout the day: between 1.5 and 3 litres.
- Increase consumption of fruit and vegetables because of their high water content.
- Include foods rich in potassium in your diet, as it helps to counteract the effects of sodium in the diet.
How to take diuretics?
Diuretics should be taken at specific times. They are recommended to be taken in the morning to avoid the need to go to the toilet during the night. Do not exceed the recommended amount.