BUY CREATINE KRE-ALKALYN ONLINE
What is Kre Alkalyn creatine?
Kre Alkalyn creatine is a type of creatine, which was scientifically designed and developed with the aim of improving the formula of the most commonly used creatine monohydrate, thus avoiding its drawbacks and disadvantages.
- Kre Alcalyn creatine: it has the characteristic that its pH is raised from 7 to 12 to increase the absorption rate and an alkaline pH.
- It is a patented formula: the aim of applying this modification in the pH is to avoid its conversion to creatinine which is discarded in the urine. It is considered to be the improved version of creatine and the amount needed to notice its effects is smaller compared to other types.
What is Kre Alkalyn creatine used for?
Kre Alkalyn creatine seeks the same effects as any type of creatine in an improved form. It is one of the supplements with the most scientific evidence supporting its effectiveness.
- It promotes energy production at the cellular level.
- Contributes to increasing strength levels.
- Promotes improved physical performance: greater explosiveness.
- Improves the recovery process after training.
- Positively affects muscle mass gain.
It is a supplement recommended for all people who practise strength sports, from fitness, crossfit, weightlifting, etc.
What makes Kre Alcalyn different from other types of creatine?
The increase in pH, the main characteristic that differentiates this type of creatine, results in a less acidic substance, which as a result prevents a lower conversion to creatinine, which will be discarded later. When this substance reaches the stomach, some of it is broken down.
Thus, with the pH change, the availability of creatine to the muscles will be much higher. This increase is achieved by combining sodium with creatine monohydrate, as it is not broken down in the stomach.
It is also characterised by the fact that it does not cause swelling and does not lead to muscle cramps.
How to take creatine kre-alkalyn?
Despite the similarities between creatine monohydrate and creatine kre-alkalyn, they have different methods of intake. A large number of people take a loading phase when they start taking creatine monohydrate. Kre Alkalyn creatine, on the other hand, does not require this process.
The required daily amount is constantly maintained. It can be taken before workouts, in order to achieve the best possible performance and strength gain. The dosage depends on the individual: 0.1g per kilogram of body weight. Another time to take it is at the end of training, for better recovery.