Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 + Glutamine Ajinomoto 300 G. is a sports supplement that combines 4 types of amino acids, glutamine with BCAAS of the highest quality that favor a fast and adequate recovery after workouts, as well as an improvement in muscle mass gain.
You may also like
What is BCAA Glutamine + Ajinomoto 300?
LIFE PRO's BCAAs + Glutamine are made with patented AJINOMOTO, the world's leading manufacturer of pharmaceutical grade amino acids.
The branched amino acids, L-isoleucine, L-leucine – L-valine called BCAAs, belong to the series of nine essential amino acids. The BCCA are able to increase protein synthesis while reducing the accumulation of ammonia in the body in situations of physical stress, helping to delay the onset of fatigue.
Life Pro BCAA 8:1:1 + Glutamine 300 G Ajinomoto. is a perfect blend for all those athletes who want to take care of their muscles, as it will provide recovery and optimal muscle development.
This combination is ideal for increasing the endurance of athletes, their strength and promoting muscle development. The 4 amino acids act synergistically to provide you with all its benefits.
Benefits of BCAA + Glutamine Ajinomoto 300
- Increases protein synthesis. The BCAA‘s are essential elements for the maintenance of muscle mass as well as to accelerate recovery after physical activity.
- Regenerates muscle tissue. Contributes to the gain and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Reduce the accumulation of ammonia and delay fatigue caused by training.
- Improves recovery.
- Improves intestinal health by enhancing the absorption of nutrients and promoting the anabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, which affects the increase of muscle mass.
- Reduces the healing time of wounds and recovery from injuries.
- Potentiates the immune system offering protection against infections and diseases.
- It is a precursor of glutathione, the most powerful antioxidant in the body in addition to having a high detoxifying power.
- It can help favor fat loss and minimizes recovery times, fatigue and muscle pain.
- Acts as a neurotransmitter enhancing the proper functioning of the brain.
- It has been designed under the Ajinomoto patent, which ensures excellent quality and purity.
- The BCAAs do not need to be digested. When ingested, they are transported directly to the muscle tissue where they are required.
- For this reason, it is a versatile and convenient supplement to be taken both before and during workouts, as it does not generate heaviness or stomach discomfort.
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body that can be used as energy.
- They stimulate the synthesis of proteins and prevent catabolism or loss of muscle mass.
- The 8:1:1 ratio is one of the most optimal we can find for the multiple benefits in relation to the gain of muscle mass.
- They contribute to maintaining the glucose deposits as they can be used as fuel and therefore prevents fatigue or postpones it.
- This combination of amino acids improves and accelerates physical recovery, increases your performance, and promotes proper muscle development.
How to use
Recommended dose is 10 grams (1cup), after training to promote recovery.
Buenos días, los aminoácidos con glutamina hay algún problema de tomarlos antes del entrenamiento
Buenas Luis Miguel,
Ningún problema! Son una excelente opción como bebida pre e intra-entreno, ya que al aumentar la disponibilidad de aminoácidos durante el entreno, tienen el potencial de mejorar la síntesis proteica
Un saludo :)