Life Pro Vitamin D3 enriched with extra virgin olive oil that provides the requirements within the body, necessary every day with the aim of maintaining a correct state of health.
What is Vitamin D3 2000ui?
Life Pro D3 2000 IU with Olive Oil It positively influences the state of mood, as well as our general sense of well-being: it is necessary to maintain it, and avoid illnesses such as depression.
Vitamin D is essential: it is required for a host of functions and has innumerable benefits. Its main source of supply is the sun. This supplement has been specially designed to prevent problems arising from a lack of vitamin D3.
In places where sun exposure is low, vitamin D supplementation is essential. It avoids such problems, as it provides extra vitamin D3.
In relation to sport, vitamin D3 is able to improve joint and joint health. Reducing joint pain is one of its most important benefits, as intense physical activity can lead to discomfort and inflammation.
In addition to all this, it is enriched with the presence of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, an ingredient that is well known throughout the world
Life Pro Vitamin D3 2000 IU has been encapsulated with the technology of softgel capsules. It has a flexible soft shape. As a result, softgels are easier to swallow, especially for people with difficulties, including the elderly and children. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
What are the properties of Vitamin D3?
Its classification as a vitamin: It is a type of fat-soluble vitamin: as a characteristic of belonging to this group, it is stored in the fatty tissue of the organism, unlike water-soluble vitamins, it is not excreted in the urine.
Its anti-inflammatory properties: Vitamin D3 has anti-inflammatory properties: Vitamin D3 has anti-inflammatory properties.
Anti-inflammatory properties: Vitamin D has natural anti-inflammatory properties. It can help prevent different types of inflammation naturally. This is due to the optimisation of its contribution to the immune system.
Immune properties: Vitamin D is directly related to the immune system. It is essential to maintain adequate levels throughout the year to improve immunity and reduce colds and flu. Vitamin D can help to reduce the risk of mental health problems.
Vitamin D can help to reduce the risk of mental health problems.
Calcium, other minerals and bones:
Vitamin D increases the absorption of certain minerals, in particular calcium and phosphorus. It is responsible for the immediate or long-term regulation of calcium homeostasis. It increases its absorption, is involved in the repair of damaged or fractured bones and in the creation of bone tissue. Calcium not used for bone maintenance is converted into calcitriol.
State of mind: Vitamin D regulates the enzyme responsible for converting tryptophan into serotonin. Serotonin is one of the main hormones that make us feel happy and have a good mood. Vitamin D deficiency is associated with depression.
Properties in the regulation of glucose: Vitamin D increases sensitivity to insulin and protects the cells that produce it in the pancreas. It improves control of sugar levels in the blood.
Why is Vitamin D supplementation necessary?
Vitamin D is essential for the body's immune system.
Vitamin D is involved in a large number of functions and processes within the body. The main source of vitamin D is through daily exposure to the sun for 10 to 30 minutes.
There are factors involved in obtaining vitamin D naturally, which may not always be possible, for example, the time of year or month of the year we are in, geographical location etc.
Life Pro Vitamin D3 may be the ideal supplement to meet vitamin d3 requirements and avoid deficiencies. A deficiency of vitamin D3 leads to numerous problems and symptoms that can negatively affect health. Some of the consequences associated with a lack of vitamin D3 include fatigue and tiredness, low mood, leg and spinal pain, osteoporosis, and a worsening of the immune system.
For whom is Vitamin D3 recommended?
Various studies have shown that a large proportion of the population is deficient in vitamin D. Although a small amount can be obtained from food, vitamin D supplementation is recommended for virtually everyone.
Life Pro Vitamin D3 is ideal for:
- People who do not get enough sun exposure either due to climate, weather, geographical area etc. Also, depending on the season of the year, it may be advisable to supplement with vitamin FD3, for example, in the autumn and winter months when exposure to sunlight decreases considerably.
- People with bone problems such as osteoporosis due to its positive impact on calcium absorption
- People at risk of sarcopenia: such as those of advanced age
- All those following a vegan or vegetarian diet: because the small doses of this vitamin that can be obtained from food are found in animal products.
- People suffering from depression, as it improves mood and state of mind
- People taking treatments in which antibiotics are frequently involved due to their anti-inflammatory properties.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D3?
- Helps bone growth and strengthens bones: increases calcium absorption.
- Decreases the risk of diabetes: helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- Improves the immune system
- Improves autoimmune diseases
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Increases testosterone levels, improving fertility in men.
- It improves mood, mood and energy levels.
- In athletes: improves strength levels and muscle mass gain: prevents protein degradation.
- Pregnancy: It ensures the correct development of the baby, contributes to the formation of bones and helps to prevent diseases such as rickets.
- It is involved in the process of muscle contraction.
- It is necessary for the production of serotonin.
- It is involved in the control of blood pressure and various heart-related functions.
- Protects neurons and prevents their degeneration.
Take 1 capsule of Vitamin D3