- Food supplement with vitamin D and K .
- Designed to ensure maximum assimilation.
- An important factor for bone health.
- Helps to regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body.
You may also like
Vit D&K is a complex designed by Life Pro that provides vitamin D and vitamin K in the same capsule to facilitate a correct daily intake of two essential vitamins for the body, in a simple and easy-to-take way.
This supplement provides both vitamins in the purest form and is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Each pack contains 90 capsules. The recommended daily dosage is 1 capsule per day.
Functions of vitamin D
Vitamin D is that which we obtain mainly from the sun and is one in which people with low exposure can become deficient or deficient.
Among the functions that it performs, we can highlight:
- Regulates the absorption of calcium in the intestine, helps to strengthen bones, teeth, and joints.
- Contributes to improving and strengthening the immune system.
- Reduces inflammation and oxidative stress.
- It is used to maintain a correct hormone balance.
- It is involved in well-being, concentration, and quality of sleep.
- Promotes proper functioning of muscles and cell division.
Vitamin D and pregnancy.
Maintaining an adequate supply of vitamin D during pregnancy can lead to a lower risk of certain complications, such as avoiding pre-gestational diabetes or premature delivery.
It is also a vitamin of great importance to ensure the proper health and growth of the baby.
Vitamin D is directly involved in the development of children's bones, as one of its main functions is to contribute to the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. It also helps to boost their immune system.
To determine the right amount, it is advisable to consult a health specialist.
What is the recommended dose of vitamin D?
In terms of dietary recommendations, it should be consumed in the region of 10 mg.
There are few foods that contain this vitamin, mainly in oily fish (salmon, sardines, tuna…), a certain amount in egg yolk, milk, meats, and butter.
The main source of this vitamin is energy from the sun.
What is vitamin K?
Vitamin Kis a fat-soluble vitamin whose main function is to help blood clotting.
As for its metabolism, being of the liposoluble type, it needs bile salts to be absorbed in the intestine and the lipoproteins VLDL and LDL for its transport.
Its storage within the body is low and is higher in the liver.
This complex specifically provides vitamin K2 and MK7 (menaquinone), the most abundant form of plant origin in which it can be found.
This complex provides specifically vitamin K2 and MK7 (menaquinone), the most abundant form of plant origin in which it can be found.
MK7 is a biologically active form of vitamin K.
Vitamin K2 is particularly relevant for activating osteocalcin, a molecule necessary for depositing calcium in the bones and which has a synergistic effect with vitamin D, in bone formation and in the prevention of osteoporosis, present in this complex.
MK7 is a form of vitamin K that is biologically active.
What is vitamin K for?.
- It is directly involved in blood clotting in the body. It is essential for the activity of carboxylases.
- Vitamin K2 helps to conduct calcium from the bloodstream to the bones, preventing it from accumulating in the blood vessels.
- It is responsible for calcium regulation. Different proteins need vitamin K in order to bind to calcium and be transported within the body.
- It is responsible for the regulation of calcium.
- Contributes to the protection of bones. It is involved in bone metabolism.
- It protects the arteries by regulating calcium in the artery walls. When a deficiency occurs, certain proteins may not be activated.
What is the recommended dose of vitamin K?.
Among the nutritional recommendations, the daily dose should be around 90 µg, varying according to sex, age, and physiological state.
Yo tomo vitamina d3 con k2, que diferencia hay con la vitamina d con k2? Muchas gracias!
La vitamina D (En concreto la D3, Colecalciferol, que tiene una mayor biodisponibilidad que la D2) ayuda a absorber el calcio y es importantísima para la salud ósea y articular entre muchas otras funciones.
La vitamina K2 (Menaquinona) cumple un papel muy importante sobre la coagulación de la sangre y actúa en sinergia con la vitamina D3 porque contribuye a que el calcio se incorpore en los huesos y dientes y no se deposite en los vasos sanguíneos
Gracias por tu pregunta,
Un saludo :)