What is Tasty Rice Life Pro?
Pregelatinization is a process in which rice grains are subjected to a specific cooking process to change their structure from the traditional starch granule.
The texture of TastyRice makes it an instant source that can be enjoyed in just a few minutes. As a result, we obtain Tasty Rice. A new way to provide carbohydrates from rice with a higher rate of absorption and hydration.
It is an ideal option to consume before training, and ensure that we have loaded glucose stores, and ensure proper performance, as well as after for optimal recovery.
Its dissolution in milk, juice or water is much easier. It can also be used as a thickener to give textures to desserts, cakes, and many other recipes.
Its neutral flavor allows it to be combined with all kinds of ingredients or flavorings.
Its neutral flavor
The Tasty Rice flour has been made with a neutral flavor to make it an ideal choice when combining with other foods, adding your favorite flavorings, using in recipes or along with other sports supplements.
The benefits of pregelatinized flour
- Pregelatinized rice is a source of high glycemic carbohydrates as well as a source of vitamins: B1, B2, B3 and B6, and minerals: calcium, phosphorus, zinc.
- The digestion process required is much faster than other conventional rice flour or carbohydrate sources.
- It is an ideal alternative to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort because the pregelatinization facilitates the digestion process.
- It is an ideal source of energy both pre-workout and post-workout to ensure recovery and loading of glucose stores.
- It is suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets. It is GMO free.
How to use
The pregelatinized rice flour Tasty Rice can be used as an ingredient in recipes, combined with other foods such as protein, nuts or incorporated into recipes as a thickener thanks to its creamy texture.
For its preparation, it is only necessary to mix the desired amount or a dispenser of 50 grams with water, milk, vegetable drink or juice of choice until you get a thicker or thinner texture depending on personal preferences.