What is Life Pro Salts?
Life Pro has formulated Salts, a new supplement that combines mineral salts in different proportions, with the aim of restoring the electrolyte balance lost during physical activity. Through sweat, large quantities of minerals are eliminated.
It is essential to replenish them in the body, as they are involved in a large number of functions related to both health and sports performance.
Life Pro Salts is recommended for all people who practice high intensity and high duration sports, who are looking for a supplement with the objective of maintaining an optimal state of health, performance maintenance and good recovery.
The composition of Life Pro Salts
Life Pro Salts has been formulated with 5 different minerals. Each capsule provides:
- Chlorine: 154.5 mg.
- Sodium: 100 mg.
- Calcium: 30 mg.
- Magnesium: 26 mg.
- Potassium: 75 mg.
Benefits of Life Pro Salts
- Promotes the replenishment of mineral salts eliminated through sweat.
- Promotes the maintenance of sports performance and recovery.
- Helps regulate osmotic pressure.
- Prevents muscle cramps.
- High bioavailability.
- Helps delay the onset of fatigue.
- Helps to maintain heart rate and reduce blood pressure.
What are the properties of Life Pro Salts?
- Improves the absorption of nutrients and water.
- Promotes the increase of blood volume that transports oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells.
- Supports nervous system relaxation after physical exercise.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Participates in muscle relaxation and activation.
- Forms with higher bioavailability
- Promotes the reduction of pain associated with joints.
- Favors the maintenance of energy. Fundamental for obtaining ATP.
- Delays the onset of fatigue.
- Involved in muscle contraction
- Essential for the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Prevents the onset of cramps.
- It is in charge of nerve impulses and of the functioning of the muscles. It improves the cardiac rhythm.
- Helps regulate blood pressure.
- Fundamental in the storage of glycogen.
- Regulates electrolyte balance.
- Intervenes in the regulation of the ph of the gastric juices.
- It favors the increase of water consumption and the sensation of thirst.
- Essential for muscular contractions.
- Lowers blood pressure and regulates heart rate.
- A lack of calcium can cause joint pain, hypertension and cramps.
- It participates in neuromuscular regulation.
Directions for use
Take 4 capsules during training.