What Is Evening Primrose Oil by Life Pro?
The evening primrose oil is an essential oil that comes from the plant called oenothera biennis. Evening primrose oil is obtained thanks to a process in which its seeds are pressed to obtain this compound in the most natural way.
This oil provides a source of essential fatty acids, those that our body can not produce and must be synthesized through food and supplementation.
The evening primrose oil is mainly composed of gamma linoleic acid or GLC, mainly Omega 6. The body is able to transform GLA into a substance called prostaglandins that are responsible for regulating most of the organs of the body, and maintains cell membranes in good condition.
The main components of evening primrose oil are linoleic acid (polyunsaturated fatty acid) and oleic acid (monounsaturated fatty acid). The oil has as particularity a content of 8-10% of gamma-linolenic acid.
Its main properties are focused on women. It promotes the proper functioning and stability of the membranes of the cells, as well as the nervous development and the regulation of blood clotting processes.
It also helps to reduce cholesterol and hypertension, relieves symptoms of menopause, arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Life Pro Evening Primrose Oil has been enriched with Vitamin E which contains antioxidant properties that fight against free radical oxidation, protecting the health of the skin and tissues.
Each capsule of Evening Primrose Oil from Life Pro provides an active dose of 200 mg GLA. And an active dose of vitamin E of 26.8 mg αTE in its E tocopherol form.
The Properties of Evening Primrose Oil from Life Pro
- The seed has between 15% and 20% of fats, among which are omegas 6 linoleic acid and gamma-linoleic acid (GLA). Evening primrose oil is extracted from the seed by pressure.
- Acts as a vasodilator: reduces diseases related to high blood pressure, and all kinds of coronary heart disease because this oil increases the size of blood vessels throughout the body whose function is to transport nutrients and oxygen.
- Hormonal regulator: regulates and controls certain levels of certain hormones, such as those related to menstruation or menopause, which can reduce the associated symptoms and improve well-being.
- It affects the release of neurotransmitters in the nervous system.
- It has numerous properties as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory: it fights inflammation related to muscles and joints.
- Strengthens the immune system: contributes to the improvement of the body's natural defenses that prevent and fight against free radicals.
- Contributes to reducing bad cholesterol or LDL in the blood. The oil, by producing prostaglandin E1 in the body, which reduces cholesterol levels, also controls high blood pressure and prevents blood platelets from forming blood clots.
- It helps to reduce cholesterol levels.
How to use
Depending on the benefit to be obtained, it is recommended to take one dose or another. The benefits can become noticeable in a period of up to 6 months depending on the amount and the person.
The general recommended dosage is two capsules a day with breakfast and lunch.