You may also like
What is Life Pro Lactase Enzyme Tolerase L?
Life Pro Lactase Enzyme Tolerase L is a supplement that provides the lactase enzyme, which is responsible for breaking down lactose in food. Lactase promotes the breakdown of lactose into glucose and galactose, facilitating its digestion and absorption.
Lactose is a simple carbohydrate, which is naturally found in dairy products. The enzyme lactase digests it into glucose and galactose. People who are lactose intolerant lack this enzyme, so they are unable to fully digest lactose.
Life Pro Lactase Enzyme Tolerase L is recommended for people with lactose intolerance. It has been made using high-quality raw materials and is patented with Tolerase™ L.
Tolerase™ L is an acid lactase derived from a special strain of the Aspergillus oryzae fungus. Its activity at low pH (3.5-5.5) makes this lactase particularly effective in digesting lactose in the stomach, making it ideal for use in dietary supplements as a digestive aid.
What are the benefits of Life Pro Lactase Enzyme Tolerase L?
- Provides an effective and safe enzyme that aids in the digestion of lactose-containing foods.
- Breaks down lactose into glucose and galactose.
- Patented raw material: Tolerase L.
- Helps alleviate discomfort caused by lactose intolerance.
- Helps prevent gas, bloating, and abdominal cramps that occur after consuming dairy products.
How to take Life Pro Lactase Enzyme Tolerase L?
Take 1 capsule before consuming lactose-containing foods, up to 3 times a day.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!