You may also like
What is Peanut Butter Smooth?
Natural peanut butter made only with roasted peanuts maintains all the properties of peanuts. In the preparation of Peanut Butter Smoothno salt or added sugars have been used.
Peanut butter is an ideal food to introduce in all types of diets. Peanuts contain a large amount of high biological value proteins. In addition, it is rich in healthy fats that help regulate hormones and cholesterol.
Peanut Butter Smooth is rich in fiber, which helps to satiate you. It provides a high caloric and energetic value due to its fat content. It mainly contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, but also provides protein and fiber, thus completing a great nutritional profile.
What differentiates Peanut Butter Smooth from other creams on the market, is that it has only been made with crushed peanuts, without added sugars or trans fats, which keeps its properties intact.
It has achieved an incredible creamy texture only with the fats already present in the peanut itself. Its intense roasted peanut flavor will not go unnoticed in your dishes and recipes.
Peanut Butter Smooth is ideal to be added to crepes, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal and all kinds of dishes, sweet or savory, as a topping or as the main ingredient.
The properties of Peanut Butter Smooth
- Peanuts are a legume, not a nut, of which peanuts have the highest amount of protein in their composition. They have 26% of proteins that contribute to the maintenance and gain of muscle mass, as well as to repair damaged tissues after workouts.
- The peanuts are mainly a source of healthy fats. It is a legume rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Most of the fats it contains are unsaturated. They stand out especially for having two essential fatty acids, linolenic and linoleic acid. Our body is not able to synthesize and that is beneficial to maintain health and optimal conditions in the heart.
- These types of fatty acids help reduce and balance cholesterol rates: they lower LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL cholesterol.
- The carbohydrates it contains are mainly two: maltose and starch. It is the macronutrient with the lowest presence in peanuts, which is usually between 15% and 17% of its composition.
- They are a great source of energy. They provide a large number of calories that provide the energy necessary to carry out all the daily activities of the day, as well as the most intense and demanding workouts.
- In the proteins contained in peanuts we can highlight that, among its aminograms, mainly highlights the presence of arginine.
- Arginine is a non-essential amino acid, our body can produce certain amounts by itself. It is involved in the production of growth hormone and in the maintenance of the immune and nervous systems.
- As for their vitamin content, peanuts are a great source of many vitamins. Mainly, they stand out for their high content in vitamin E and vitamin B3 or niacin. It is the food among nuts and legumes that provides the highest amount of B3. It is also a great source of B vitamins.
- As for the minerals in its composition, it is not far behind. It is a source of numerous of them, especially abundant magnesium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, potassium and nickel.
How to use
You can combine Life Pro Peanut Butter Smooth with a wide variety of foods. Peanut butter is perfect for use in sweet and savory dishes.
Toasts, pumpkin, smoothies, cookies… use this delicious healthy peanut butter in all your recipes.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!