What is the Encore Fitness Balance Board?
The Encore Fitness balance board is a blue semi-sphere that is designed for functional training, improving balance and body stability.
You can use it on both sides: it has a stable and an unstable base. You can choose one or the other depending on the training and type of exercise to be performed, as well as increasing the difficulty.
You can perform exercises and workouts either sitting, standing, jumping or kneeling. The Encore balance board helps to improve balance and core stability.
It has eight non-slip feet on its flat base to prevent slipping and provide better grip.
It has two grips that you can adjust on the sides to increase resistance. It also has an inflator to inflate the hemisphere easily and comfortably.
What is the Encore Fitness Balance Board for?
- The balance board allows you to perform a wide variety of exercises depending on your condition, the benefits or results you want to achieve.
- You can use it to do push-ups, squats, strides or any functional exercise, as well as to improve your balance.
- The balance board contributes to strengthening the abdominal part, coordination, balance and body awareness.
- It contributes to improved stabilisation.
- By working on an unstable surface, you will increase your coordination and balance.
- It can also be used for the rehabilitation of muscle areas after injuries.