What is Protein Pizza?
Protein Pizza is the new and simpler way to prepare delicious and healthy homemade pizzas. Protein Pizza is a pack that includes 2 bases made from pea protein and wheat flour.
Protein Pizza has been designed by Life Pro with the aim of making it easier to maintain a healthy diet and healthy habits, while enjoying our favourite recipes. Protein Pizza is the ideal alternative to conventional pizzas.
Its main difference compared to other doughs is its high protein content of 31%. It also has a lower carbohydrate content.
Each pack contains 2 bases of 150 grams each.
Properties and characteristics of Protein Pizza
- High protein content.
- It has 31% protein.
- With wheat and pea flour. With protein from peas.
- Low carbohydrate content.
- No palm or canola oil.
How to prepare Protein Pizza?
- Preheat the oven to 220° Celsius.
- Add toppings to taste.
- Remove and place the base on the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes until golden brown to taste.