What is Casein Choco Jungle?
Casein Choco Jungle is the special edition of Life Pro's casein range. It has a unique and innovative taste, achieved thanks to the combination of Lotus biscuit and alkalised cocoa.
Casein is an excellent source of high biological value protein that is characterised by its slow release in the body. Casein is released much more gradually and slowly than other types of protein, which is why it is the most recommended source of protein for periods of fasting and before sleep.
Its great digestibility without causing any discomfort is due to the fact that it has been enriched with the Digezyme digestive enzyme complex.
With only 108 calories, each serving provides 22 grams of protein. This macronutrient is essential in the diet of athletes as it is responsible for building muscle mass, helping to maintain it and recovering damaged muscle tissue at the end of training sessions.
Choco Jungle is recommended for all those who want a sequential and prolonged release protein supplement.
What are the properties of Choco Jungle Casein?
- Limited edition: Choco Jungle is a novelty in the Life Pro casein line, because it has a unique and incomparable taste.
- Protein source, only micellar casein: It has not been mixed or combined with other types of protein. It has a high purity.
- High biological value: it is a protein of high biological value. As it comes from milk, a source of animal protein, it has all the essential amino acids in its aminogram.
- High satiety index: Protein is one of the macronutrients with the highest satiety index. Because it forms micelles and has such a long digestion time, it promotes satiety even more than other protein sources.
- Digezyme complex: has been enriched with Digezyme, a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes.
The composition of Casein Choco Jungle
Casein: the protein source
The protein source used is casein. If there is one characteristic that can describe its functions and properties, it is its slow digestion and release of amino acids in the organism.
Once ingested, it results in the formation of micelles in the stomach that take time to digest and, as a result, slow down their absorption and release. The release and absorption of amino acids can be prolonged for a period of 3 to 7 hours, much longer than any other type of protein.
It is the most commonly used source before starting periods of fasting, before sleeping hours or when no protein source is to be consumed for long periods of time. It helps to prevent catabolism or loss of muscle mass.
Each serving of Choco Jungle provides 22 grams of protein.
Digezyme enzyme complex.
Casein Choco Jungle contains the patented Digezyme digestive enzyme complex. The main objective of Digezyme is to improve digestion processes, avoiding any possible stomach discomfort that may occur, promotes the absorption of nutrients, reduces stomach discomfort and heaviness.
It is composed of all the enzymes necessary for the intervention of macronutrients: amylases, cells, lactase, proteases and lipases. Casein Choco Jungle is suitable for lactose intolerant people.
Alkalinised cocoa is a type of pure cocoa powder that has undergone an alkalinisation process to improve its taste and make it less bitter, while maintaining all its natural properties. Cocoa is a powerful natural antioxidant and helps to improve mood.
To achieve the magnificent flavour of the limited-edition Choco Jungle, real Lotus biscuits have been added, which provide their characteristic flavour, resulting in a protein with a magnificent unique flavour, which allows you to maintain healthy habits, enjoying your favourite sweets and nourishing your body.
To maximise its flavour, sucralose has been added, a no-calorie sweetener, one of the most widely used in the fitness industry due to its great sweetness capacity and does not generate an insulin spike when taken.
The benefits of Casein Choco Jungle
Casein Choco Jungle is a limited-edition supplement, based on micellar casein, of high purity and with a never-before-seen taste.
For athletes who want to enjoy an innovative, never-before-seen taste, Choco Jungle is the perfect choice. Micellar casein, a source of milk protein, has a number of benefits:
- Contributes to muscle mass gain.
- Supports muscle recovery.
- Supports the creation of the ideal anabolic environment.
- It is an excellent source of high biological value: it provides all the essential amino acids that our body cannot produce.
- Helps to meet daily protein requirements.
- Helps maintain muscle mass.
- Prevents muscle catabolism.
- Increases the level of satiety.
- Does not upset the stomach.
When to take Casein Choco Jungle?
Life Pro Casein Choco Jungle is recommended to be taken during prolonged periods of no food intake, intermittent fasting protocols, or at bedtime.
Before bedtime: Protects and helps build muscle mass. Because we will be between 6 and 10 hours without any protein intake: favours a positive nitrogen balance, stimulates protein synthesis.
Post-training: in order to facilitate the recovery of muscle tissue damaged during training, specifically during the night, which is when growth hormone, responsible for creating a favourable anabolic environment, is released.
How to take Choco Jungle Casein
Dissolve 30 g (1 scoop) in water or milk (200 ml - 250 ml).
It is recommended to take:
- Take before periods of fasting.
- Before sleep or times when you are not going to eat protein.
- After training to promote the recovery of muscle fibres.