Casein Gourmet Choco Monky is a micellar casein-based supplement, with the delicious taste of your favourite chocolate bars. Made with Glanbia Solmiko MPI.
You may also like
What is Casein Gourmet Choco Monky?
Casein Gourmet Choco Monky is the latest addition to the launch of Life Pro's Gourmet Casein range. It has a unique and innovative taste, achieved through the combination of caramelised biscuit and alkalised cocoa.
Casein is an excellent source of high biological value protein that is characterised by its slow release in the body. Once ingested, it results in the formation of micelles in the stomach, which take time to digest and, as a result, slow down its absorption and release.
Casein is released much more progressively and slowly compared to other types of protein, which is why it is the most recommended protein source for fasting periods and before sleeping hours.
In the Gourmet line, the aim is to offer the best protein supplement, with an intense flavour unlike anything ever seen before. Life Pro has opted for quality as a raw material in the production of the product and has used Glanbia Solmiko MPI.
What are the properties of Choco Monky Casein?
- Gourmet Line: Choco Monky is the latest launch in the Gourmet Line. It has a unique and unrivalled taste of your favourite chocolate bars.
- Protein source, only micellar casein: It has not been mixed or combined with other types of proteins. It has a high purity. Glanbia Solmiko.
- High biological value: it is a protein of high biological value. As it comes from milk, a source of animal protein, it has all the essential amino acids in its aminogram.
- High satiety index: Protein is one of the macronutrients with the highest satiety index. Because it forms micelles and has such a long digestion time, it promotes satiety even more than other protein sources.
- Digezyme Complex: has been enriched with Digezyme, a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes.
Casein Gourmet Choco Monky flavour.
Alkalized cocoa is a type of pure cocoa powder, which has undergone an alkalinisation process, to improve its taste and be less bitter, while maintaining all the natural properties. Cocoa is a powerful natural antioxidant and helps to improve mood.
To achieve the magnificent flavour of the limited edition Choco Monky, real caramelised biscuits have been added to give it its characteristic flavour, resulting in a protein with a magnificent unique flavour, which allows you to maintain healthy habits, enjoying your favourite sweets and nourishing your body.
To maximise its flavour, sucralose, a calorie-free sweetener, has been added.
The benefits of Casein Choco Monky
Casein Gourmet Choco Monky is a gourmet supplement, based on micellar casein, of high purity and with a taste never seen before.
For athletes who want to enjoy an innovative, never-before-seen taste, Choco Monky is the perfect choice.
- Unique taste.
- Belongs to the Gourmet line.
- Contributes to muscle mass gain.
- Promotes muscle recovery.
- It is an excellent source of high biological value: it provides all the essential amino acids that our body cannot produce.
- Helps to meet daily protein requirements.
- Helps maintain muscle mass.
- Prevents muscle catabolism.
- High satiety index.
- Does not upset the stomach.
See the other flavours of the Gourmet line.
Coconut flavour, similar to your favourite Gourmet chocolate.
Delicious combination of cream and orange; just like your favourite childhood sweet.
Cookies and Cream with Toppings.
Magnificent black biscuit flavour with real black biscuit pieces and a touch of alkalised defatted cocoa powder.
White chocolate with speculoos.
White chocolate with caramelised biscuit pieces.
Custard with Speculoos.
Combination of the magnificent
How to take Choco Monky Casein?
Dissolve 30 g (1 scoop) in water or milk (200 ml - 250 ml).
It is recommended to take:
- Take before periods of fasting.
- Before sleep or times when protein is not going to be ingested.
- After training to promote the recovery of muscle fibres.
Es apta para intolerantes a la lactosa?
Hola Ana! El producto contiene lactosa, aunque, esta compuesta de Digezyme, es un compuesto multienzimático que contrarresta la acción de la lactosa mediante la lactasa, ayuda en la digestión de los lácteos. Si quiere, pruebe inicialmente con una muestra del producto. Muchas gracias, un saludo!