What is HYDRO ISOLATE by LIFE PRO?
The new protein from Life Pro has an 85% concentration. This is a very high proportion of protein, and in addition, the levels of fats and carbohydrates are especially low. It has less than one gram of fat and carbohydrates per serving.
Hydro Isolate stands out for its high content of glutamine, EEAA and BCAAS. It is a protein supplement of high quality and purity.
Protein is essential in the diet of all people who include physical activity in their day to day and want to take care of your diet. It allows you to get an incredible source of this macronutrient, and reach the daily requirements in the most optimal and complete way.
It is one of the three macronutrients, exactly the one in charge of helping to build muscle mass and recovery after workouts.
The whey hydrolyzed protein isolate is characterized by its rapid absorption in the body, and its good digestibility, in addition, it has been enriched with Digezyme digestive enzyme complex.
The protein isolate of whey hydrolyzate is characterized by its rapid absorption in the body, and its good digestibility.
The isolated protein is obtained thanks to a purification process that results in a protein supplement powder with a higher degree of purity and lower content of undesirable substances and traces of carbohydrates and fats.
Life Pro Hydro Isolate is a protein supplement that is of high biological value since its aminogram, coming from whey, a source of animal origin. has the 9 essential amino acids.
Life Pro Hydro Isolate is available in 3 different flavors: Strawberry Cheesecake, Cookies and Chocolate.
What are the BENEFITS of HYDRO ISOLATE by LIFE PRO?
- It has a high protein concentration of 85%.
- It is a high purity protein. It is a clean source of this macronutrient so required by athletes, people looking for a high quality source of protein and who want to take care of their health.
- This protein supplement is characterized by having a high concentration of branched chain amino acids or also called BCAAs.
- BCAAs are three amino acids called valine, isoleucine and leucine which are concentrated in muscle tissue and stimulate protein synthesis.
- It also has a high concentration of EEAA or Essential Amino Acids, and glutamine.
- It is low in fat and carbohydrates. Each dose provides less than one gram of both macronutrients.
- It has been sweetened with sucralose. One of the safest sweeteners for human consumption.
- Improves muscle performance. Helps accelerate the process of muscle recovery after workouts and prevents muscle catabolism
- It helps to accelerate the process of muscle recovery after workouts and prevents muscle catabolism.
- Favors the maintenance and construction of muscle mass, since proteins have structural functions, as this is the macronutrient responsible for regenerating tissues.
- Facilitates recovery. Protects muscles. It helps the creation of lean mass.
- It is a protein that helps to increase lean mass.
- It is a high biological value protein. It is considered a reference food. It contains the 9 essential amino acids.
- The main benefit of protein isolate is the degree of purity they offer compared to other types of protein.
- Protein helps prevent degradation of bones to preserve, maintain, build and repair muscle mass.
- It has been enriched with Digezyme digestive enzyme complex.
- It is suitable for lactose intolerant people.
MODE OF USE
Dissolve 30 g (1 scoop) in water or milk (200 ml – 250 ml). Take 1-2 times a day, preferably at breakfast and after training.