What is Peanut Butter Crunchy?
This natural peanut butter from Life Pro is made only from premium roasted peanuts, maintaining all their properties and benefits. In the formula of Peanut Butter Crunchy, neither salt nor any type of added sugars have been used.
Peanut butter is a perfect complement to all types of diets. Peanuts provide a large amount of proteins of high biological value. In addition, it is a good source of healthy fats, which help regulate hormones and cholesterol.
Peanut Butter Crunchy is rich in fibre, which makes it more filling. It has a high calorie and energy content due to its high fat content. It mainly contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, although it also has a high protein and fibre content, thus completing a very good nutritional profile.
What differentiates Peanut Butter Crunchy from the rest of the creams on the market is that it has only been made with crushed peanuts, without any added sugars or trans fats, which leaves its properties intact.
An incredible creamy and crunchy texture has been achieved using only the fats already present in the peanut itself, with no external additives. Its delicious roasted peanut flavour will not go unnoticed as an addition to your favourite dishes.
Peanut Butter Crunchy is perfect to be added to crepes, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal and all kinds of dishes, sweet or savoury, either as a topping or as the main ingredient.
The healthy fats in peanut butter
Peanut butter is a very good source of healthy and beneficial fats for the body. It is mainly unsaturated fats. These types of fats help to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol and boost the levels of good cholesterol.
They help to reduce heart-related problems and therefore, a high number of diseases associated with cardiovascular health.
Unsaturated fats, as opposed to saturated fats, tend to be used as a source of energy extraction, rather than being stored.
The Properties of Peanut Butter C runchy
- Peanuts are a type of legume, not a nut, with a high protein content. They have a 26% protein content, which contributes to the maintenance and gain of new muscle mass, as well as repairing damaged tissues after a training session.
- Peanuts are a great source of healthy fats. It is a food rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Most of its fats are unsaturated. These are particularly notable for having two essential fatty acids, linolenic acid and linoleic acid. Our organism is not capable of producing them on its own, and they are beneficial for the maintenance of health and optimal conditions for the heart.
- These types of fatty acids help to lower and balance cholesterol levels: they lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise HDL (good) cholesterol.
- The carbohydrates that make up its formula are mainly two: maltose and starch. It is the macronutrient that is least present in peanuts, and usually ranges between 15% and 17% of its composition.
- They are a very good source of energy. They provide a large amount of heat, which gives you the energy you need to carry out all your day-to-day activities, as well as to perform the most intense and demanding workouts.
- In the proteins that make up peanuts we can highlight that, among its aminogram, the presence of arginine stands out
- Arginine is a non-essential amino acid, i.e. our body can produce it on its own at a certain level. It plays an important role in the production of growth hormone and in the proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems.
- As for their vitamin content, peanuts provide a good supply of many of them. To a greater extent, they stand out for their high content of vitamin E and vitamin B3 or niacin. It is the nut or legume type food that provides the greatest amount of vitamin B3. It is also a very good source of group B vitamins.
- As for the minerals that make it up, it is not far behind. It is a source of a large quantity of them, specifically abundant magnesium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, potassium and nickel.
The Texture of Peanut Butter Crunchy
Peanut Butter Crunchy by Life Pro has an incredibly crunchy yet creamy texture, with crunchy bits from the natural peanuts themselves.
Peanut Butter Crunchy is very easy to use.
It is very easy to spread in your recipes. Unlike the other spreads on the market, its texture has been achieved by grinding the peanuts, without the need to add extra oil. Thanks to this, it only contains the fats that belong to the natural peanut, which are what make it possible to obtain this creamy texture.
You can also find the delicious Peanut Butter by Life Pro in a Smooth version, without the small pieces of crunchy peanuts.
Peanut Butter by Life Pro in a Smooth version, without the small pieces of crunchy peanuts.
Peanut Butter Crunchy as Source of Vitamins and Minerals
This natural peanut butter, composed only of roasted peanuts, preserves all the properties of peanuts, including all the vitamins it contains and which help us to keep our organism healthy.
Potentiates the immune system and fights free radicals and reduces the risk of disease by protecting cells, as well as those related to the heart. It also aids in the regeneration and maintenance of the skin.
Among its functions in the body, we can highlight its anti-inflammatory properties, and that it acts as one of the most important antioxidant active ingredients in the body.
Tiamine or B1
The main function is to intervene in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
It also plays a crucial role in the nervous system, as it is involved in the synthesis of acetylcholine and its derivative has neurotransmitter properties. It is essential for nerve impulses. It is involved in mitochondrial functions and is essential in cellular energy production processes.
A deficiency of this vitamin produces a disease called beri-beri, which is a picture of asthenia, gastrointestinal disorders and muscle weakness.
Riboflavin or B2
It plays an active role in cellular energy metabolism. It plays an important role in cell growth and development. It also helps in the maintenance of some tissues, such as those of the nervous system, eyes and skin.
Niacin or B3
It carries out numerous functions: metabolic reactions, including in glycosylation; Krebs cycle, respiratory chain, pentose phosphate pathway, amino acid deamination, ethanol metabolism, etc. In general, it helps in the production of energy for our body.
The consumption of this vitamin is used to reduce high cholesterol and other fat values, while it is also used to treat low levels of a specific type of cholesterol.
Pantothenic acid or B5
Its most notable function is to aid the transformation of the food we eat into energy. It aids in the breakdown of fats, the macronutrient most present in peanut butter.
It is a basic vitamin for the proper functioning of enzymes, and also influences brain development during pregnancy and infancy, as well as the immune system.
It plays a role in protein metabolism and red blood cell production. It also helps in the production of antibodies and boosts the immune system. It is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as melatonin and serotonin.
Collaborates with the good growth of tissues, it is necessary for the production of red blood cells and for the synthesis of DNA. It is of great importance in children during childhood and especially for pregnant women.
Choline ensures that the B vitamins are used properly. It is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and in the movement of fats within the body. It optimises the functioning of nerve signals and impulses and may help in the maintenance and proper functioning of memory.
It is also involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and the movement of fats within the body.
It is also a source of many minerals:
It is a precursor of testosterone. It is involved in carrying out a large number of chemical reactions in the body and is a basic mineral for protein synthesis. It also helps regulate the production of immune system cells.
An adequate iron intake is essential to prevent anaemia. It is also essential for the correct synthesis of haemoglobin, which is responsible for transporting oxygen throughout the body to the muscles and brain.
It has great relaxing properties at a muscular level and helps to improve rest at night. It also participates in the maintenance and correct functioning of the heart rhythm, as well as helping to regulate blood pressure. It is involved in numerous functions within the body.
This mineral is noted for its ability to prevent muscle cramps, as well as for the correct muscle contraction. For proper cardiac muscle contraction, it helps to eliminate fluid retention as it acts as a natural diuretic.
Potassium is a mineral that is inversely related to sodium, so when we ingest potassium, it lowers sodium.
This mineral is necessary for the correct synthesis of bone. It is also involved in the synthesis of proteins for the growth, maintenance and repair of cells and tissues.
Copper contributes, like iron, to the proper formation and production of red blood cells. It also helps in the maintenance of blood vessels, nerves, the immune system and bones.
The Benefits of Peanut Butter Crunchy
- Peanut butter is a perfect food for any type of balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Peanut Butter Crunchy is a product suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- It does not contain palm oil among its ingredients.
- It has been made with only one natural ingredient: 100% natural peanuts, which results in a fantastic cream that preserves the intact properties of the peanuts.
- Peanuts are a very good source of energy. They have a high calorific value that will help with day-to-day activities and the most demanding workouts. It is perfect for athletes.
- Potentiates the immune system: peanut butter contains a high number of antioxidants and fatty acids that help to strengthen the immune system.
- They have a high protein content. Peanut Butter Crunchy provides 26 grams of protein per 100g of cream. Protein contributes to the maintenance and gain of muscle mass.
- It is a good source of choline.
- By providing a supply of healthy fatty acids, it helps to prevent heart-related diseases, as well as to reduce cholesterol levels.
- It helps to prevent heart disease, as well as to reduce cholesterol levels.
- It helps to protect the skin condition thanks to its high content of vitamin E.
- It is a great source of low glycemic carbohydrates. It is suitable for diabetics.
- It provides, thanks to its high protein and fat content, good satiety when consumed, due to its slow and progressive digestion.
- It has a large amount of minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, zinc, etc. which are necessary for the strengthening of bones and organs.
- Reduces anxiety and helps to reduce hunger thanks to its satiating properties.
- It has a delicious and unique texture, easy to spread and crunchy, with a flavour that you will love.
What makes Peanut Butter Crunchy different?
Peanut Butter Crunchy is a very complete food, with a high energy intake per 100g, which will help us to maintain performance and energy levels. It is also high in protein and has no added sugars or salt.
The products of Life Pro have been created to achieve 100% effectiveness always under two negotiable conditions: maximum safety for health and confidence for the most demanding customers.
It has an optimal proportion and dosage that helps to achieve all the benefits of its properties.
All Life Pro brand products, as is the case with Peanut Butter Crunchy, adapt their production processes continuously, incorporating all the technical innovations that appear.
Their ingredients, raw materials and the technology used are carefully examined to ensure that the highest quality on the market is obtained, as is the case with the manufacturing methods themselves.
How to use it?
This delicious Peanut Butter Crunchy from Life Pro can be combined with a variety of different foods. It is ideal for use in both sweet and savoury dishes.
Peanut Butter Crunchy is ideal for use in both sweet and savoury dishes.
Toast, pumpkin, smoothies, biscuits, own recipes… use this delicious cream in any dish you can think of and combine it however you like.