What is Life Oat Flakes Oatmeal White Chocolate Life Pro?.
Life Pro Fit Food Oat Flakes White Chocolate is a perfect alternative as breakfast for any athlete. It is based on the nutritional characteristics of oats, one of the most complete cereals in terms of nutritional terms: it contains omega 3, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and much more.
The Life Pro Fit-Food White Chocolate Oatmeal Flakes contain large amounts of fiber which helps to reduce blood cholesterol, improves digestion processes, and boosts metabolism. In addition, it increases the satiating effect and takes away hunger.
In the world of sport and more specifically in the fitness sector, oat flakes of different flavors have gained much popularity due to their nutritional values, the variety of dishes that allows elaborating, and that, in addition, s, its flavor combines with all kinds of foods.
Oatmeal has established itself as one of the favorite foods of athletes seeking to increase their performance and boost their health through optimal nutrition. This is because we are dealing with, without a doubt, one of the most complete and beneficial cereals in terms of its nutritional characteristics.
Life Pro Fit Food White Chocolate Oat Flakes has a higher protein content than the rest of the cereals mainly present in our diet. With this alone, we could be looking at a highly recommended product for any type of athlete, but oats have many other advantages behind them.
Perhaps the most outstanding benefit of Life Pro Fit Food White Chocolate Oat Flakes is related to the kind of carbohydrates it contains. This macronutrient accounts for 70% of its total composition and, specifically, these are slow-absorption carbohydrates. In this way, oats manage to provide us with a more prolonged energy charge over a longer period of time.
In the same line, and thanks to the fact that its carbohydrates are gradually processed by the organism, a greater and longer-lasting feeling of satiety is achieved. For all these reasons, Life Pro Fit Food Oat Flakes White Chocolate is ideal for breakfast, as it will provide you with an energy boost; contribution energy that allows facing the day and also will be a great help to endure without snacking between meals until lunchtime.
Each bag of Life Pro Oat Flakes contains 800 grams of the product.
What are the properties of Life Pro Flaked Oats Oatmeal Pro?
Source of energy
Oat flakes are mainly carbohydrates, one of the main macronutrients from which our body is able to obtain energy.
Contains a type of complex carbohydrates, also known as high glycemic carbohydrates. This means that they have a more complex molecular structure, which means that the body takes longer to obtain energy and obtains it more gradually, so they provide a higher satiety index. Specifically, their índice glucémico is 40.
This beneficial characteristic allows us to obtain an immediate supply of energy to our organism, as well as acting as a reserve for when energy is needed.
Its storage as muscle glucose for energy is used by the muscle, while hepatic glucose is converted into glucose, passes into the blood, and goes to the muscle itself to be used.
Oatmeal is one of the cereals with the highest protein content.
Oats are one of the cereals with the highest protein content. In addition, these proteins are characterized by containing 6 of the 9 essential amino acids that our organism is not capable of producing on its own. Like the rest of the vegetable proteins, they are not considered as proteins of high biological value as they lack certain amino acids, so it is recommended to supplement them with another protein source.
The type of protein found in the greatest abundance is prolamins.
It is a great source of various vitamins.
- Group B vitamins: Contains B1: Its main function is to boost glucose and acid metabolism and it also plays a fundamental role in the nervous system, as it participates in the synthesis of acetylcholine. A shortage of acetylcholine can lead to insomnia and fatigue. It is also present in functions at the mitochondrial level and in various processes for obtaining cellular energy. It also contains Vitamin B6: It acts as a coenzyme in the metabolization of amino acids. It is also essential for the proper functioning of enzymes, influences brain development during pregnancy and infancy, and contributes to maintaining a healthy immune system in optimal condition.
- Vitamin E: It is a great antioxidant found in high concentrations in the blood. It also participates as a stabilizer of cell membranes, platelet aggregation and protection against hemolysis.
- Niacin: The functions in which it is present are: a large number of metabolic actions, glycolysis, Krebs cycle, amino acid deamination. It is a micronutrient that contributes to the reduction of high cholesterol.
- Vitamin K: intervenes in blood coagulation, which directly prevents hemorrhages.
Source of minerals:
- Iron: improves cognitive function and supports proper energy metabolism, the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells. It also reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Iodine: It is involved in the synthesis and production of thyroid hormones and is a regulator of metabolism.
- Magnesium: contributes to the reduction of blood pressure, increases performance, prevents fatigue, and improves the absorption of calcium in the bones.
- Calcium: helps maintain the bones in optimal condition and prevents osteoporosis and muscle cramps in athletes.
- Potassium: contributes to the regulation of blood pressure levels.
- Phosphorus: involves in the correct formation of bones and teeth, and in the process of metabolization of macronutrients.
Oats as a Source of Fibre.
Oatmeal is a cereal that combines two different types of fiber: soluble and insoluble fiber.
It has a large amount of soluble fiber: This type of fiber is responsible for providing a feeling of satiety, which is why it is so present in breakfasts for people whose aim is not to be hungry until lunchtime, as well as those who are looking for fat loss. It is also involved in the regulation of blood sugar levels and reduces the likelihood of developing diabetes.
It contains a particular type of soluble fiber called beta-glucan, which stands out for its prebiotic effect in the intestine, feeding the bacteria responsible for maintaining a healthy microbiota, as well as promoting its maintenance and growth.
It also has insoluble fiber, which prevents constipation.
For who is Flakes Oatmeal White Chocolate
Life Pro recommended?
The Life Pro Oatmeal Flakes is perfect for all those people who are looking for a source of carbohydrates that provides satiety and stands out for its versatility when combining with other types of food.
It is recommended for:
- People seeking to improve their habits and a healthier lifestyle.
- People who aim to gain muscle mass, as well as decrease fat.
- People who want to improve their intestinal transit and cholesterol levels.
How to use Flakes Oatmeal White Chocolate?
The Life Pro White Chocolate Oatmeal Flakes are suitable for taking at any time of the day when we need a contribution of slow absorption carbohydrates.
White Chocolate Oatmeal Flakes Life Pro are suitable for taking at any time of the day when we need a contribution of slow absorption carbohydrates.
It can be enjoyed as breakfast because of its compatibility with all kinds of foods such as fruits, nuts, etc. and also because of its ability to be prepared in different recipes, including oatmeal pancakes, sponge cakes, porridge or biscuits to take throughout the day. Some of the recommended times in the day might include:
As it guarantees a correct loading of the glucose stores. This will allow us to effectively carry out the entire training session, perform correctly and ensure that our muscles have all the energy they need.
It can be a very good source for all types of sports, both strength and endurance.
It is recommended to be taken at least two to three hours before training, as it is slow to digest and can cause discomfort if an adequate period of time is not allowed between its consumption and the performance of a physical activity.
It can be a good post-workout if combined with an alternative protein source, to enhance recovery, building and maintenance of muscle tissue.
What are the benefits of Flakes Oatmeal White Chocolate?
- Oatmeal is a good source of energy that will allow us to complete all the daily activities of the day-to-day as well as the hardest workouts.
- Enjoy a delicious white chocolate flavor.
- You can combine it with all kinds of sweet recipes to add a delicious flavor without adding sugar.
- It is a cereal rich in antioxidants.
- Contains avenanthramides: an exclusive component of this cereal. They are polyphenols that belong only to oats and are beneficial for the improvement of the health of the cardiovascular system.
- Contains avenin: it can reduce insomnia and nervousness as it has sedative effects on the nervous system. They also prevent cell oxidation, have a blood pressure regulating and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Helps to reduce cholesterol LDL. It reduces fatigue and boosts the immune system.
- It is a cereal that provides large amounts of vitamins and minerals compared to other cereals.
- It helps to replenish glucose stores prior to training, as well as after, aiding recovery.
What amount of Oats should I consume?.
Oatmeal is a source of carbohydrates, and there is no exact and concrete amount of carbohydrates that an individual should consume, as each person is different, has their own metabolism and the amount of this macronutrient that they may need is individual to each person. It is estimated that between 40% and 60% of the daily intake can be made up of this macronutrient.
It is also important to take into consideration your goals, physical condition and the degree and intensity of the physical activity you do.
We can calculate it based on our own body weight. Depending on your goals, the amount can vary from 4 to 8 grams per kilogram of weight.
Does Flakes Oatmeal White Chocolate contain gluten?
The amounts of gluten contained in the oats are practically nil. Gluten refers to two proteins found mainly in wheat, barley and rye.
Oats belong to a different species, called Aveneae so their content is much lower. Life Pro's white chocolate oat flakes have been processed in a facility where gluten-containing products are also produced, so they may contain small traces.
Life Pro's white chocolate oat flakes have been processed in a facility where gluten-containing products are also produced, so they may contain small traces.
Prolamins account for only 5% to 15% of the total, compared to 80% in wheat, and 30%-50% in rye and barley.
When we refer to non-contaminated oats, we are talking about those that do not contain any traces of other cereals, and therefore gluten. This small amount of cross-contamination is highly difficult to avoid as the products are usually processed in the same facilities.
In conclusion, whether or not to consume this oat product if you are gluten intolerant depends on each individual case depending on the degree of tolerance you have.
It is recommended to consult a health or nutrition professional if in doubt.
Do oats cause bloating?
Oat flakes do not usually cause any bloating or stomach upset in healthy individuals who do not have any allergies or intolerances to oats.
If the person is not used to eating wholegrain cereals, a small amount of bloating associated with the change in diet may occur. A simple way to avoid these symptoms is to start by consuming the product in small doses and progressively increase them over time, i.e., by taking the product in small doses and gradually increasing them over time.
This way, the bacterial flora in the intestine will begin to assimilate the change and thus achieve a balance, which, as a result, will feel good.
Another way to improve your digestion is to soak the oatmeal to partially denature the proteins that are difficult to digest and combine it with the intake of products with digestive enzymes.
How to prepare Flakes Oatmeal White Chocolate
White chocolate oat flakes are ideal to be combined with all kinds of sweet recipes to achieve a delicious white chocolate flavor.
You can mix it next to a protein shake, in masses of pancakes, biscuits or porridge without the need to add extra ingredients; add more sugar or other artificial sweeteners, or together with fruit, nut spreads, whole nuts, etc.
It is also a good option to take with cheese shake, yogurt or milk.
Add quantity to taste.