What are Grip Straps Encore?
Grip Straps are the new accessory designed by Encore. The purpose of the straps is to optimise the lifting of the heaviest weights. They help prevent the bar from slipping, and improve stability.
As a result, the use of Encore Leather Straps helps to improve overall training volume and intensity.
They are made of high quality, durable materials. Each pack includes 2 units. Available in black and red. One size fits all.
When you lack sufficient grip strength, or are looking to optimise the lifting of heavy weights, straps help to protect your wrists and provide a more secure grip.
Benefits of training with Grip Straps Encore
- Increased training volume and intensity.
- Increased stability at the bar.
- Improved grip strength.
- Strong and durable material.
- Helps you lift heavier weights more safely.
- Prevent the bar from slipping.
- Allow training to continue in the event of injury or erosion of the hands.
How to use Encore Grip Straps?
They can be used for the following exercises:
- Conventional deadlift.
- Sumo Deadlifts.
- Rack Pulls.
- Barbell Rowing.
- Romanian Deadlift.