LIFE PRO CASEIN 1800 G
LIFE PRO CASEIN 1800 G
LIFE PRO CASEIN 1800 G
LIFE PRO CASEIN 1800 G
LIFE PRO CASEIN 1800 G
LIFE PRO CASEIN 1800 G

LIFE PRO CASEIN 1800 G

4798
59.90 €
Tax included

Life Pro Casein is a sports supplement that provides slow release protein or casein, contributing to the maintenance of muscle mass in long periods in which the intake of protein will be null, such as fasting, when we sleep.

FLAVOR

Description

What is Life Pro Casein?

The Life Pro Casein is a high biological value casein that helps all people, not only those who practice sports, to maintain, regenerate and increase muscle level.

In addition to regenerate muscle tissue, the Casein of LIFE PRO is excellent for its contribution of calcium to maintain a bone structure in conditions, teeth and for people with osteoporosis or likely to have it. 

Life Pro Casein is highly nutritious thanks to its profile of amino acids of high biological value and its glutamine content that helps recovery, to recharge the glucose stores of muscles and liver and maintains healthy muscles in general.

The casein is the main soluble protein of which milk is composed (80%), the other 20% corresponding to the whey protein (whey).

It is characterized by its slow digestion and absorption. This occurs due to the low solubility, when ingested, it forms micelles that coagulate in the stomach slowing down this process.

It is also considered a protein of high biological value because it has all the essential amino acids and has a good digestibility.

It contains other micronutrients such as iron, copper, phosphorus, calcium and zinc.

Benefits of Life Pro Casein

  • The casein and its main benefit due to the way it is digested and acts inside the organism, is that it contributes to maintaining muscle mass.
  • Since its release involves a much slower process compared to other types of proteins, it is ideal for long periods in which we will not ingest proteinína (intermittent fasting…) as well as to take before bedtime and make sure that the body has it when necessary.
  • Anti catabolic action: helps and contributes to prevent muscle mass loss, both in periods of deficit, and its gain in which we are long hours without making contributions of protein.
  • It is a source of protein of high biological value: it has all the essential amino acids so it is not necessary to supplement it with other supplements or foods to achieve this correct contribution.
  • Compared to whey protein, casein has an absorption rate of 6-7 grams per hour, whey protein has an absorption rate of 8-10 grams. The release and absorption of amino acids from casein can be prolonged for a period of 3 to 7 hours.
  • It is especially rich in one mineral: calcium. This is directly involved in the health and maintenance of bones.
  • It is satiatingdue to its slow digestion: it can contribute to weight loss as it postpones the feeling of hunger and provides satiety.
  • It contains glutamine which favors our recovery and regenerates our tissues.
  • It has been elaborated in two delicious flavors. In addition, the case acquires a creamy texture, ideal for preparing recipes or fitness desserts.

Product Details

4 Items
7426891694600
4798

Reviews (0)

No reviews

Frequently questions


Be the first to ask a question about this product!


Question about the product

* Required fields
(read)

Nutritional facts

Contenido

    Customers who bought this product also bought:

    Product added to wishlist

    Newsletter First Order

    This page whose responsible is Indiex Sport Nutrition Spain SL l uses own and third party cookies for analytical purposes and show personalized advertising based on your browsing habits. More information in our Privacy and Data Protection Policy. You can accept all cookies by clicking "I accept".